Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Green Eggs & Ham

a) What do you know about Hamlet, the "Melancholy Dane"? 
I know that Hamlet is a tragedy written by Shakespeare and I remember the seniors each year having to read it so I know it is an important topic for high school students.

b) What do you know about Shakespeare?
From what I can recall, Shakespeare tends to write tragedies and sad stories. I remember reading Romeo and Juliet my freshman year and I remember the gist of the story.

c) Why do so many students involuntarily frown when they hear the name "Shakespeare"?  
I think students tend to frown on this topic just because it is quite difficult to read because it is older English with words we don't know.

d) What can we do to make studying this play an amazing experience we'll never forget?
Personally, I don't have any ideas on how to make it "amazing" but I think it would be nice to have an actual presentation where we can see what it happening rather than relying on us just because our class is pretty quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment