Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dear Ophelia

Dear O,
This does seem like a complicated situation. Since I don't have all the information, the first thing I'd say to do it determine why your brother and father hate the prince so much. If they do have a logical answer, I would recommend following their advice because their job is to protect and they want to keep you safe. However, I do understand that you cannot just leave the one you love. I would fine someone who is very close to the prince and ask them what they think about the prince's feeling towards you, if they seem genuine or not.  But at the end of the day, go with what you feel. And if it doesn't go right, just shake it off and move on. Everyone makes mistakes but that is how they grow and become a better person.
-Advice Column

No comments:

Post a Comment