Wednesday, September 11, 2013

All of the above

My results on this test didn't really surprise me. I thought the test was difficult, as are all AP tests, but I managed to get a little over half correct which is almost passing I think. I definitely think with more practice and a brush on literary terms and vocabulary I will most likely be able to pull at least a 3 on the AP test in May. I went back and looked through the test but since we took it so long ago, I wasn't able to remember a lot of it without taking the test all over again. That being said, I wished we could have reviewed it earlier in the year when it was fresher in our minds.
- There wasn't an overall common thing I missed constantly in the multiple choice. But I did tend to get the easier ones correct and the harder ones wrong based on the percentages on the answer sheet.
- If I did have to choose, I say the dense vocabulary made it harder for me to understand and comprehend the reading in the short amount of time we were suppose to take it in, therefore making the question, which also contained a lot of vocab, difficult to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment