Monday, February 10, 2014

Launch/Draft

-    What am I passionate about?  What do I want to do?
I am passionate about soccer. I've played since I was six and developed a love for it and I love to accomplish goals with my teammates like winning a game or getting first in a tournament and I think being able to work well with others will prepare me for my future. I also have a passion for babies and little kids so I plan on majoring in liberal studies to become an elementary teacher.

  • How can I use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
  • The internet is a great way to connect with other people who have connections with different people to get me to where I want to go. Technology is a definite advantage for this generation and all we have to do it take advantage of it ourselves.

  • What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
  • I think my main goal is to just stay on top of everything and not fall behind, in school and for my future. I need to continue applying for scholarships so I have enough money to even begin to accomplish my goals.

  • What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
  • As an elementary teacher it is important to have patience and good time management, and I possess both of those qualities.

  • How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
  • Obviously, I need to go to college and get a degree which I am in the process of doing, so basically I need to just keep doing what I'm doing and have determination.

  • Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?
  • My peers, publics and experts will be the children I am teaching, other teachers and my boss (principal). Or from a college prospective, my professors, others desiring to be a teacher, and teachers I have internships with.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment