Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

       I don't see a huge difference between my life in high school and my life in college. Obviously, I grown and change as I get older but those changes are insignificant on a day to day basis. Your daily experiences increase your knowledge on life and the world itself. And I think one difference on this idea is that I will gain more knowledge in college. In high school, I feel like we are trapped and locked away from the world. But in college, we are allowed more freedom to explore, and we just have to choose to do that.  As the years go on, we are going to me new people, and have new surroundings but we are still going to be the same person, just with a few variations.  We are the person we are because of our past experiences and there is no way to change that even if we want to. So, no we are not going to magically transform the day after graduation.
      In high school and college, I believe that it is important to find time to do the things you want to do in between the things you have to do. Otherwise, you will have a complete breakdown. You need to find an outlet where you can give yourself a break when you are under all the stress of school and other obligations. Currently, I find my break right when I get out of school. Very rarely do I come straight home from school and begin homework. I eat lunch and watch some TV and give myself a breather before I continue with the things I need to do. And also I have soccer. Soccer is something I enjoy doing yet at the same time I am doing something productive. As I move on in the world, I want to make a good life for myself and at the same time be something useful for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment