Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"What's In This For Me?"

This semester, like I commented, I want to finish on a high note. I've worked hard these past few years and I want to finish out high school strong and not give in to this "Senioritis." However, its frustrating that I already know what career path I want to take is, yet I am stuck in high school for another 6 months before I can go and accomplish that. I feel like this semester is in a way holding me back. But my goal is to make the best of it and get those questions answered that I do have about my future. Also, I really need to step it up in applying for scholarships because I know what I want to do to further my education, I just don't have the money to do so. And finally, with all the stress and busyness this semester is going to bring, I want to be able to relax and enjoy the last few months of adolescence before I leap out into the real world. I want to be able to pick up one of the many books I have yet to read, and be able to read them in peace without having something hanging over my head that has to be done.

1 comment: