Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking My Education

Before I graduate, I want to know why bad things happen to good people. I know, yes, life's not fair blah blah blah, but why does it have to be that way? I know this is more like one of the BIG QUESTIONS and it will not be answered any time soon but that is what is on my mind right at this very moment. This semester, I want to make my blog resemble myself more and in some way have its own personality to it. I'm not exactly sure on how to approach this but I will figure it out. And finally, I don't think there is a "certain" experience I want to have before I graduate but I just want to more memorable experiences and learn to make the best of everything no matter what. I want to enjoy the last few months of high school because I am ready to get out of here, but I don't want to miss things that I will be bummed about when I look back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment