Sunday, March 23, 2014

Masterpiece "Test"

A test is something to show what you know. And so I'm going to share with you what I know about my masterpiece that I haven't told you before in previous posts. Sorry this isn't very creative but I like the simple route that is easy to understand.

Currently, there is not much more to tell. Annette and I haven't found the time to sit down and start pulling apart techniques from the book, but I can tell you the ones I can think of off the top of my head. For example, in "Looking For Alaska" by John Green one main theme is that there is more to life than any one person can experience. This statement is so relatable for teenagers and it something that should be taught to them in school, but we aren't. Also, you can get so much from all the characters. They are so uniquely different yet they build relationships with each and change your perspective on everything.

I don't want to give away too much, cause I'm excited to share everything Annette and I find and I want it to be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment