Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections on Week 1

1. I think the speaking up in class will affect my participation the most. In a positive way, I think that having others blogs right there in front of me will help, because I can see their view and opinions on something that I am confused about. Also, since piers can look at my blog I can receive feedback from them to help me grow.
2. I can't think of one exact "best learning experience" but I think the ones that are unexpected are the best ones. I think you are more affected by the unexpected and therefore you get more out of it.
3. I am most excited and nervous about applying for colleges and scholarships because I know I will get the help I need to complete the applications but I know it will be extremely stressful. And lastly, I am really excited about reading books I want to read, because I love reading just not the books I'm forced to read. When I have to read something and takes notes I don't get much out of it because it feels like a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment